Type of website: Home Care Service Providers
Effective date: 11th day of May, 2021
Grand River Nursing Inc. (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Jackie Mcculloch.
Jackie Mcculloch can be contacted at:
22 Mckay St. East Cayuga, Ontario
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Personal Data We Collect
Data Collected Automatically
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- First and last name;
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Payment information; and
- Auto fill data.
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- Online Submission Form
How We Use Personal Data
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
- Account and User Profile information such as your first and last name and email address and telephone number.
- Patient information: This includes patients first name, last name, date of birth, phone number and address. Optional information includes the patient’s email address, diagnosis and any other additional information you feel is relevant for the home care provider.
- Payment information: To use certain features of the Grand River Nursing Inc. (such as the booking platform) we require you to provide certain financial information, such as your credit card information to facilitate the processing of payments.
- Communications: Communication between the users, patients, the agency, and other Healthcare professionals is collected, along with any information that is voluntarily provided, to facilitate these communications and understand the nature of the communications to further improve the user experience.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the
Who We Share Personal Data With
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved. You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our data on servers in secure facilities. All data is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the employee’s termination.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore, we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The minimum age to use our website is 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 13 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here:
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user’s browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Functional cookies:Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits;
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc; and
- Targeting cookies:Targeting cookies collect data on how you use the Site and your preferences. This allows us to personalize the information you see on our Site for you.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer, Jackie McCulloch, at:
22 McKay St. East, Cayuga Ont.